· Degree / Diploma in Nursing - authenticated by (A) Ministry of Foreign affairs and (B) UAE Embassy
· CGFNS or NCLEX certificate (optional)
· Nursing experience: Minimum 2 years prior to applying for registration
Experience certificate(s) - authenticated by (A) Ministry of Foreign Affairs and (B) UAE Embassy
· DOH and MOH Completed Application Form (available upon request)
· Sixteen (16) recent, passport-size photos
· Passport copy – ALL pages
· Statutory evidence of any name change (marriage license, other legal document)
· School Leaving Certificate or Diploma (Primary and Secondary)
· Nursing Training Certificate(s)
Transcript / Marked Sheets – should have a minimal attainment of sixty percent (60%) of total marks each year Nursing School
· Nursing License Identification Card or Registration showing current validity (at least 6 months valid upon receipt)
· Resume / CV (MedRP format) – must include complete mother’s name
If any of the required documents listed above is in other than Arabic or English, legal translation into Arabic or English must be attached to the documents.
CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of all these documents are required. Please submit these documents ASAP to be considered for UAE Vacancies.